Taking the underground
- Lesson 7 – Taking the underground
2.- At the underground station
3.- Getting the Tube
4.- Language Bank
Make conversations using the Language Bank.
Getting to know the London Underground
D. Look at the underground map and answer the questions:
1. Which station is between (entre) Green Park and Leicester Square on the Piccadilly Line?
2. Which station is between the stations of Paddington and Marylebone on the Bakerloo Line?
3. On which Line would you be travelling on if you stopped at Russell Square station?
4. At which station do the Victoria, Northern, Hammersmith and City, Circle, Piccadilly and Metropolitan Lines all meet together?
E. Give directions on how to get to the following places. Write in complete sentences and then practice out loud.